I just need glass but there is no broken glass to replace.
There are times when you might just need glass put into an existing frame but there is no broken glass to replace. In this instance select ‘New Glazing’ from the ‘Job Types’ menu. This includes the following scenarios:
- New window frames that requires glass
- New door frame that requires glass
- Renovating at home and the builder has supplied frames but not glass.
It does not include:
- Picture frames that require glass
- Replacing glass with a different type of glass
New Glazing should only be selected from the ‘Job Types’ menu when there is no existing glass in the frame. Any questions call 1300 940 801.